Rain has become more frequent these days because its season has come. While farmers and agricultural enthusiasts are grateful for the blessing of the rain, those who drive are concerned about their vehicle’s condition.
How do you keep your vehicle in good condition while enjoying the the blessing of the rain?
Coscharis Motors suggests these tips:
1. Ensure that your wiper blades are in perfect condition so they don’t fail you when it is pouring cats and dogs on your view!
2. Check your battery terminal. You cannot afford to be stuck on the mainland bridge when it is raining heavily.
3. Check tire pressure regularly as incorrect tire pressure can adversely affect the vehicle’s road holding.
4. Do not drive your vehicle through flooded areas!
5. Clean your headlights, windows and windshields for visibility.
6. Do not exceed the speed limit.
7. When it is raining heavily and despite your wiper blades’ activity, you still cannot see ahead, turn on your headlights and fog lights.
Coscharis Motors workshops are all over Nigeria serving effectively their customers’ needs.
Their workshops across the nation are:
AWOYAYA:Km. 32 Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki BMW/Rolls Royce & MINI :08126195183, FORD: 08088526435; JAGUAR LAND ROVER & MG :08088526433
IKEJA: Old PWD Building, Beside Licencing & Passport Offices, Off Oba Akinjobi Road :08088526484
MAZA-MAZA:1-7, Coscharis Street, Kirikiri Ind. Estate, :08088526544
YABA (Quick Lane): For all brands of vehicles: 247, Herbert Macaulay, Yaba:08064611176/08088566307
VICTORIA ISLAND: (Quick Service Centre), Plot 1435 Sanusi Fafunwa Street: 08088526543
IBADAN: Km 10, Iwo Osogbo Road : 08035049684
ABUJA:388, Constitution Rd, Central Business District: 08088526478, 08088526483
PORT HARCOURT: 242, Aba Road, Opposite Airforce Base: 08122899604
UYO: Nwanibe Rd, Opposite Radio Nigeria: 08062135885
KANO: Plot 8, Guda Abdulahi Road, Farm Centre: 08185472835
For enquiries, complaints or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.coscharisgroup.net
Get the latest cars, car news, buying tips and updates straight to your inbox. Sign up to our newsletter now.